Welcome to Raju Alluri's homepage.
Welcome to my personal page. I try to keep this site as current as possible. Here is some salient information about me:
- Name: Raju Alluri
- Photo: A small photo here.
- Blog: Here is my blog
- About Me: I work for a global technology company that builds very reliable hardware and software. I am an architect in the areas of network and systems management.
I have been working primarily in the areas of Network and Systems Management for the last 15 years. Have been with my current company for about 9 years in various roles.
Here are some of the areas I worked predominently on in the recent past:
- SNMP Agent Technologies
- SNMP USM and VACM
- SDKs for System Management Products
- Integration Architectures for System Management Prodcuts
Here are some the skills I have acquired in the last 1.5 decades
- Strong Engineering Skills suitable for Core Product Development
- Architecture skills for scalable management products
- Resonable Presentation Skills
I also visit SRKR Engineering college, Bhimavarm (affiliated with Andhra University in India) and G.R.E.I.T, Hyderabad (affiliated with J.N.T.U in India) as honorary visiting faculty during my spare time.
- What I Love To Do: I love to visit customers, review the architecture and design documents, brainstorm on the roadmaps, relate my daily work to short/long term goals of the company, produce architecture and best practices documents and teach what I know by means of presentations/classes.
On the personal front, I love to do these: dating my wife ;-), playing with kids, spending time with senior citizens, reading fiction/non-fiction, watching movies and being part of an extended & big family.
- General Links:
- Local Links:
- Classes: Some course offerings I have.
- Books: Books I have recently purchased/read.
- Reviews: Occassional movie/audio reviews I write, to stay away from too much techology ;-)
"Cryptographers are professional paranoids"
from Practical Cryptography by Bruce Schneier & Niels Ferguson
This site is powered by the
vi editor and works with ANY browser.